Connecting few devices to same account

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-05 18:44:14 - last edited 2023-10-09 09:26:05
Tags: #x20
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, I have a question, can I connect the X20 to the same user in 2 different homes?
I mean I live in one apartment and the parents in another apartment, each in a different city,
Can I connect their X20 in the apartment to the same user that I also configure the device in my apartment?
That means 4 devices in total, but 2 at my parents' and 2 at my apartment with the same user?

And if I bought a package of 2 devices, can I put each one in a different house? Or does it come as a bundle connected to each other and it is not possible?

Thanks,
Noam

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Connecting few devices to same account-Solution
2023-10-05 21:25:46 - last edited 2023-10-09 09:26:05

@Noam_A1 

You should be able to do all of these - check this thread for your first question and this thread for your second question.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Connecting few devices to same account-Solution
2023-10-05 21:25:46 - last edited 2023-10-09 09:26:05

@Noam_A1 

You should be able to do all of these - check this thread for your first question and this thread for your second question.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Connecting few devices to same account
2023-10-05 21:32:19

@terziyski And if I bought a package of 2 devices, can each one work alone or must they be together?

Options
Re:Connecting few devices to same account
2023-10-09 09:29:13

@Noam_A1 

Hi, For the WiFi 6 Deco, the units in the same package are pre-configured. So once one of them is set up and online, the second unit will link to them automatically.

But if you used two units in different locations where they are not able to detect the wireless network of each other, they could work alone as separate networks.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 328

Replies: 3

Tags

x20
Related Articles