History on temp

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

History on temp

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
History on temp
History on temp
2023-11-21 21:12:24
Model: Tapo T310  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.0 build 230105 rel.180832

the sensor seem to work, i can see the humidity and temperature change.

I have 2 sensors in 2 different locations

but i get no history on either sensor and it also seems to not give alerts when out side of my set ranges

both connected to smart hub H100

whats going on?

Options
6 Reply
Re:History on temp
2023-11-23 05:58:27

@Images 

Is there any data in the Day/Month/Year chart if you click "View All"? Try to export the data and check if there is any information recorded. 

What's the version of your Tapo App?

As for the notification, here are some tips for you.

1. Ensure the Notification permission is enabled for Tapo App in your phone's system settings. 

2. Double-check if the "Reminder" option is turned on in the Comfort zone for both temperature and humidity.

3. Check whether Tapo device's notification is enabled: App -> Me ->Notification ->Device Notifications

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-12-06 10:59:58

@Wayne-TP  I've got the same problem. new sensors, i thought i had to wait for 24 hrs before data would be shown. But no data on any sensor.

Tried all your recommendations, but no luck.

installed app last week, so shoud be latest version.

downloading is not possible; the 'show everything' is empty.

Options
2023-12-07 10:55:42

@pasij  working after i rebooted the hub and re-installed sensors.

Options
2023-12-07 14:29:36

@pasij 

and that lasted for an hour...

rebooted again, re-installed all sensors.

nothing yet.

quite annoying.

the sensors give a read out on actual temp and hum, but no history.

one of the sensors is in the same room as the hub, so it isn't a weak signal.

smart plug also provides no energy usage history.

it has to be something with the hub, would be too big a coincidence none of the senors and plug works well.

an answer how to solve would be nice.

Options
2023-12-08 02:54:45

@pasij 

The tech team was made aware of this situation, they will likely reach out to you via email to continue to troubleshoot this case. Please check your email box later and confirm.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-12-08 04:02:24
Seeming i started this thread, though i would add i have not found the answer yet, i will try the reset as well soon, just been a bit under the pump and haven't had a chance to have a look yet.
Options