Votes

Real-Time Electric Price Integration for Tapo App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-23 03:01:05 - last edited 2023-11-23 03:19:53
Model: Tapo P110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Currently, I rely on manually averaging electric price data to estimate energy costs, given the fluctuating rates in my region. To improve the precision of this process, I propose the incorporation of a real-time electric price integration feature within the Tapo  app.

Consider the example of website in Spain that displays hourly electricity prices for the entire country. Real-time integration with such websites would provide up-to-the-minute information for accurate estimations of energy costs.

I believe that this enhancement would not only benefit individual users but also establish Tapo as an advanced and user-centric smart plug in the market.

Options
1 Reply
Re: Real-Time Electric Price Integration for Tapo App
2023-11-23 03:20:41

Anyone who are also interested at this feature, feel free to vote for this thread and leave your comment below!

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 185

Replies: 1

Voters 1