Votes

We need longer history on Tapo P115 inside Tapo app.

Votes

2023-11-24 19:51:17
Model: Tapo P115  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.3 Build 230425 Rel. 142542

Hello. I own a Tapo P115 device for 2 days and i encountered some things that could heavily improve quality of life of the app/device.

In settings we only have option to adjust price/time for Off-Peak, Mid-Peak and Peak. The problem is in a lot of countries we have two rates/tariffs for each one of peak zone.

We have Lower rate Off-Peak and Higher rate Off-Peak, as well as Mid-Peak and High-peak Lower/Higher rate.

There is big difference between Cheaper(Lower) Off-Peak and Expensive(Higher) Off-Peak zone, therefore i please and suggest you do an update of your app with such implementation of these options so we can set prices and time when is Lower and Higher Off-Peak,Mid-Peak and High-Peak.

Another crucial part is the history. Energy Calender only go 3 months behind. I feel like that is low and it should be at least 12 months or more inside "Energy Calender, preferably 3 or 5 or more years. This also applies for inside "Energy Usage" tab, "Moth" option/tab only goes 3 months backwards while "Year" option 12 months backwards. We should be able to go back more than that.

I really hope you find a soluton that could work. Maybe save this data on our phones instead your servers. I am unsure how it's exactly stored, is it a device limitation or your servers storage space? If it's server storage then make this option for paying customers with a reasonable price so everyone can afford it and or just give option for people to use their phone as a storage/to store longer history, instead it being stored on your servers....

Options
1 Reply
Re:We need longer history on Tapo P115 inside Tapo app.
2023-11-29 11:37:49

@TpLnkEnjoyer 

Everyone has different ways of handling and utilizing energy consumption data. Exporting the data and saving the information locally would be a workable method, as you're able to organize it as per your preferences.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 148

Replies: 1

Voters 2