Group Sync to Music

Group Sync to Music

Group Sync to Music
Group Sync to Music
2023-11-29 07:43:35
Model: Tapo L900-5  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0

I have just installed 4 x 5 meter LED strip lights around my Kitchen, and I cannot get all LED lights to sync to music at the same time.  When I access each device I get options such as schedule, timer, sync to sound etc - however when I group them i do not get these options.  Please can someone help me how to connect all 4 so that they sync to music at the same time.

Many thanks

Options
5 Reply
Re:Group Sync to Music
2023-12-27 09:26:57

@Jenx80x 

Still nothing on this as I have the same issue.

No group music sync, only able to activate 1 set of light strips, as u have to cancel music sync to get to the other set of lights strip to enable it.

Options
Group Sync to Music
2024-02-12 08:07:41

Jenx80x wrote

I have just installed 4 x 5 meter LED strip lights around my Kitchen, and I cannot get all LED lights to sync to music at the same time.  When I access each device I get options such as schedule, timer, sync to sound etc - however when I group them i do not get these options.  Please can someone help me how to connect all 4 so that they sync to music at the same time.

Many thanks

Facing the same issue think they haven't enabled in the software please  team look into this and resolve soon as we are buying multiple strips for the sake to enjoy a party like mode but it works only with one strip then its useless
Options
2024-03-31 19:26:05

@Jenx80x Yeah same issue here. I have just installed 4 x 5m L900's thinking party time in my new kitchen. Seems guests will have to choose the "Dance zone". Come on tp link...... get it sorted, its not rocket science 😁

Options
2024-05-26 12:35:37

@Jenx80x Hi all

looking to link the sound sync to a soundbar........any advice pls. TIA

Options
Group Sync to Music
Sunday

@mechon yes just installed 6 strip lights and noticed the same issue can only sync to sound 1 strip at a time. I have all my strips on my kitchen cupboards, obviously tp didn't think people would have multiple strips in the same room 

Options