Votes

Manually deleting video from SD card

Votes

Manually deleting video from SD card

60 Reply
RE:Manually deleting video from SD card
a week ago
I want to delete recording from the app!
Options
Re:Manually deleting video from SD card
a week ago

@Solla-topee 

Please add a function in the app to delete Video clips from the SD card. Thanks

Options
a week ago
Add option to delete video clips from camera SD card next to ‘download’ option.
Options
a week ago

Really; no way to delete individual files??   That is too essential a tool to be an oversight on the part of the developers - that is intentional. So I guess we play 'follow the money'; apparently TP is trying to drive customers to their cloud service to be able to use common and logical tools.    Thanks anyway, mine is going back to Amazon - with a nice juicy review.

Options
a week ago

Very disappointing that you cannot delete individual recordings from app. Seems to be a fundamental requirement to have this capability. Definitely lowers my rating of the camera significantly. Will not buy another unless this is fixed. Would not have bought this one if I had realized this was such a poor implementation.

Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@GMack I've already written an Amazon review that alerts people to this problem. I think you're right, they are using the absence of this feature to drive people towards their paid monthly service. It's cynical in the extreme.

We need to find every online portal they sell on and alert people to this extortionist "feature".

Options
a week ago
I also would like to suggest ability to delete recordings from sd. Why on earth isn't this a thing? That seems like very basic functionality. Please, add support for this.
Options
Tuesday
This is badly needed, I want to get rid of spurious unwanted triggered recordings but keep all the others, impossible at the moment without struggling to access the card and put it in my computer!
Options
Wednesday
SD Card mounted in outdoor camera - it is really time consuming to have to loosen two screws and remove the card to remove the files you want to delete.
Options
Wednesday

@Ranglaren you're being nice. It's not "really time consuming"...

The phrase you need is "effing stupid"....

Options

Voters 50

+ 46 Voters

Tags

microSD card