RV30 PLus Leaking

RV30 PLus Leaking

RV30 PLus Leaking
RV30 PLus Leaking
2023-12-23 07:38:38 - last edited 2024-01-08 02:59:07
Model: Tapo RV30 Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.9

Bought it on 26 September through Lazada. 

3 weeks ago, I noticed it leaked in end of November. 
It has been working well, recently it started to leak water, when its in it's charging bay. 
I thought it was a one time thing.

Today its the third time it is leaking. 

Battery life - as its a fairly new product, battery life from 100% at the charging bay. 

I request for TAPO to start vacuming. 
In just 8 mins the battery life drops to 15%

Can i check why this is happened? Can I taking in to warranty to review? 

Thank you.  

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:RV30 PLus Leaking -Solution
2023-12-26 02:50:41 - last edited 2024-01-08 02:59:07

@JohnZhang 

Were there any cleaning agents added to the water tank? Unofficial Tapo cleaner can potentially corrode the water tank or affect the lifetime of your vacuum.

As for the battery life, what was the vacuum power you used? What type of floor did the robot vacuum clean? Carpet?

Frequently Asked Questions about Tapo Robot Vacuum

Part 2: Accessories of Tapo Robot Vacuum

1. Can I add my preferred cleaning agents to the water tank?

Not recommended. You can use water or Tapo cleaning agents instead of an unofficial floor cleaner as that may corrode the water tank or affect the lifetime of your vacuum.

It is recommended to use water at the moment or keep an eye on Tapo Multi-Surface Floor Cleaning Solution or other Tapo cleaners on the Tapo website that will be released in the future

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:RV30 PLus Leaking -Solution
2023-12-26 02:50:41 - last edited 2024-01-08 02:59:07

@JohnZhang 

Were there any cleaning agents added to the water tank? Unofficial Tapo cleaner can potentially corrode the water tank or affect the lifetime of your vacuum.

As for the battery life, what was the vacuum power you used? What type of floor did the robot vacuum clean? Carpet?

Frequently Asked Questions about Tapo Robot Vacuum

Part 2: Accessories of Tapo Robot Vacuum

1. Can I add my preferred cleaning agents to the water tank?

Not recommended. You can use water or Tapo cleaning agents instead of an unofficial floor cleaner as that may corrode the water tank or affect the lifetime of your vacuum.

It is recommended to use water at the moment or keep an eye on Tapo Multi-Surface Floor Cleaning Solution or other Tapo cleaners on the Tapo website that will be released in the future

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 223

Replies: 1

Related Articles