Votes

TP-Link App Device Control Widget, iOS and Android

Votes

2023-12-28 19:45:48

I use both iOS and Android.   The iOS widgets are the "old style" that only work on the one screen to the left of the home screen, not able to place on the home screens, correct?  Initially I did not think there were widgets for iOS because when selecting widgets for home screen nothing shows up!   

The Android widgets can be placed on any screen, but they do not seem to show the actual on/off state of device, you have to open the app to see.  The iOS widget does show the on/off state.  

I would like to have iOS widgets that can be placed on a home screen, and Android widgets that show the current state of the device.

Options
2 Reply
Re:TP-Link App Device Control Widget, iOS and Android
2023-12-29 09:33:10

@CH_MN 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about whether these features can come to the product/app or when they might, I'll log the feature requests and pass them along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options
Re:TP-Link App Device Control Widget, iOS and Android
2024-01-20 18:47:39 - last edited 2024-01-23 15:51:19

To control TP-Link devices, use the "TP-Link Tether" app available on iOS and Android. Check the app for any device control widgets and ensure you have the latest version for updated features. If you’re on the lookout for a haircut that’s both timeless and trendy, the Low Top Fade is a perfect choice. Welcome to the fantastic world of low burst fade haircuts! If you’re looking for a fresh, edgy look, you’re in the right place. We’re excited to introduce you to a range of styles that are sure to turn heads.

BFH
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 248

Replies: 2

Voters 1