device unresponsible. can not connect the seller.

2024-01-01 03:02:48
Model: General Product  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Device is on responsible,Totally not work,The global support let me Turn to the Canada region support。I need to repair their device,How can I get help,Will you tell me the repair address,Or the rma phone number.Thank you for your help,I'm looking forward to your reply

Options
2 Reply
Re:device unresponsible. can not connect the seller.
2024-01-01 11:34:44

@Lydia-li2828_ 

What device is it?

There seems to have been a software update that wiped out a fair few of the C200 cameras

I returned two other tappo cameras ( unopened and not used) back to the shop as my C200 has been bricked by TP link , and TP link supports response to this is " Apologize for any inconvience caused, and we can only suggest you purchase a new one on our authorized resellers. "

The odd thing was I was not the only one in there returning TP link cameras and according to the shop assistant quite a few of these tapo things have been returned lately as faulty.

and yet all support say is

" Apologize for any inconvience caused, and we can only suggest you purchase a new one on our authorized resellers. "

Options
Re:device unresponsible. can not connect the seller.
2024-01-03 03:21:52

@Lydia-li2828_ 

Hi, here is global support as well, for warranty issues, please contact local support team via either phone or email, you could find contact information of local support on TP-Link official website:

Contact | TP-Link

Options