Facing problems with rv 30 plus

2024-01-27 09:30:46
Model: Tapo RV30 Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.9 build 230911 rel.201488

We are facing problems with our vaccum robot its water tank is getting leaked and the robot is stopping in between

Can we get any replacement or solution for this 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Facing problems with rv 30 plus
2024-01-31 02:03:44

@Mohit1517 

Have you added any cleaners/cleaning agents to the water tank? Tapo robot vacuum only supports water, and the upcoming Tapo cleaner, using other brands of cleaners can easily lead to corrosion in the tank, which can lead to breakage.

Frequently Asked Questions about Tapo Robot Vacuum

Part 2: Accessories of Tapo Robot Vacuum

1. Can I add my preferred cleaning agents to the water tank?

Not recommended. You can use water or Tapo cleaning agents instead of an unofficial floor cleaner as that may corrode the water tank or affect the lifetime of your vacuum.

It is recommended to use water at the moment or keep an eye on Tapo Multi-Surface Floor Cleaning Solution or other Tapo cleaners on the Tapo website that will be released in the future

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2024-02-04 15:47:37

I am also facing same issue with the water tank. At time the water is drain too fast, even when the vaccum is docked. 

At time the water is hardly even wetting the floor, even when the app is set to max. How do we control the flow? Do we have to calibrate the flow?

Options
2024-02-06 08:35:26

@JazzJam 

The water level is adjusted in the App. What is Custom Cleaning of the robot vacuum?

If there is no water coming out, check out the suggestions here. Re:No fluid from tank to mop-Solution

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 393

Replies: 3

Related Articles