Votes

Request for settings for router control

2024-01-31 04:57:23
Model: HS103  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.0.3

I use a Kasa plug to remotely reboot my router on a schedule and occasionally reboot manually. I'd like to request 2 features that would streamline that and make it easier:

1) a setting to select whether the device defaults to on or off instead of resuming most recent state when connected to power. This way if there's a power outage at my house while I'm away, I can ensure it'll turn back on when power is restored.

2) the timer for smart actions be stored on the plug itself, like the schedule. So if I want to reboot my router remotely when it's being sluggish, I'll set a smart action to turn it back on after 1 minute. I can't do that right now because that setting is stored on the cloud, which isn't reachable without wifi. If the schedule can be stored on the plug, a timer can too.

Another feature I'd like to request is a quick Vacation Mode that doesn't require you to enter the exact time you plan to leave and the exact time you plan to return, I don't always know when this will be. A simple "vacation mode" toggle switch that I can just flip on when I leave and flip off when I return would make this immensely easier.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 44

Replies: 0

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.