Vacuum direcion
Vacuum direcion
2024-02-06 11:47:30
Tags: #Mopping #Direction
Model: General Product  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hey

Does anyone know if there is a way to change the direction the vacuum goes in. I want it to go with the grain on my flooring not against it?

Thanks 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Vacuum direcion
2024-02-18 09:48:10

@Robotvac10 

What kind of floor grain do you have? I don't quite understand what the purpose of this need is. Would changing the direction of travel of the robot vacuum make any difference?

And to answer this question, it is NOT supported. 

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2024-02-18 12:23:19

@Wayne-TP  hey Wayne thanks for the reply..

Hard to explain but when it's going against the grain you can see water marks when it dries  when it goes with the grain it's not as noticeable. 

If it can't be changed it's not a big deal was just curious :) 

Options
2024-02-21 02:11:54

@Robotvac10 

I got your point. But actually, simply specifying the direction of departure won't satisfy this idea of yours. The robot vacuum generally moves back and forth in a zig-zag pattern for cleaning and mopping

To meet your vision, the vacuum would need to complete a one-way mopping trip, return to the starting point with no mopping on the return trip, and then move laterally at the starting point before setting off again to complete the one-way mopping trip forward. Cleaning efficiency will be greatly reduced.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 161

Replies: 3

Tags

Mopping
Direction
Related Articles