KS200 multi voltage (220v)?

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: KS200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

So I just bought a KS200P3 from Amazon USA to my country which works only at 220V... my question here is that if I can use or install properly my device without any worries of damaging it because the the box said it Support up to 120V. I was about to return it, but then I saw some other posts of this forum claiming that all Kasa products are multi voltage  despite what the box states... can someone confirm me if this statement is true or at least through for my device?

Options
1 Reply
Re:KS200 multi voltage (220v)?
a week ago

@amongOSO 

The input voltage specified for KS200(US) is 100-120V, and this data is verified through testing. It's crucial to adhere to the recommended installation and usage guidelines to avoid potential product damage or safety hazards.

Please note that the product warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper use. Additionally, in your case, it's important to understand that TP-Link products do not support international warranties.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 56

Replies: 1

Related Articles