How can I link the away/home feature of the Tapo Android app with a routine in Alexa

How can I link the away/home feature of the Tapo Android app with a routine in Alexa

2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.3.13

How could I link the away/home feature of the Tapo Android app with a routine in Alexa?

Thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How can I link the away/home feature of the Tapo Android app with a routine in Alexa-Solution
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@thosecars82 

Unfortunately, this is not supported. As I understand, Tapo camera Home/Away mode is a self-developed feature, not a common feature supported by Alexa. 

Not sure whether Alexa will be able to support a function developed by the third-party brand. But you can try to submit feedback to Amazon, and also raise a Feature Request post in the Tapo community.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:How can I link the away/home feature of the Tapo Android app with a routine in Alexa-Solution
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@thosecars82 

Unfortunately, this is not supported. As I understand, Tapo camera Home/Away mode is a self-developed feature, not a common feature supported by Alexa. 

Not sure whether Alexa will be able to support a function developed by the third-party brand. But you can try to submit feedback to Amazon, and also raise a Feature Request post in the Tapo community.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options