Archer TX3000E Not detected on Windows 11

a week ago
Model: Archer TX3000E  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I've just bought the Archer TX3000E and installed it today. However, when first installed, it would bluescreen my pc. After some looking around I found out that I had to disable the "Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 A200" in the device manager.

After that, my pc no longer bluescreened. However, the Archer TX3000E isn't being detected. Some facts;

• Downloaded all the drivers
  • I'm unable to change PCI ports
  • The device isn't showing in the device manager

I'm looking for any and all solutions. Thanks in advance.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer TX3000E Not detected on Windows 11
a week ago

@Gertgrg Running into the same issue, BT works just fine but I cant seem to get the actualy network adapter to be recognized

Options
a week ago

@Gertgrg 

Hi,

The entry "Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz" under "Network adapters" in the Device Manager is the Archer TX3000E. (unless your PC already has another Intel Wi-Fi adapter installed and you are trying to install the Archer TX3000E card in parallel)

When does it exactly blue-screen? Already during the boot-up of Windows 11 or when you try to connect to a wireless network?

Options
a week ago

@woozle That changes everything.

Turns out there was also an "Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz" there as well. I disabled that and enabled " Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz" again and it seems to have worked.

I guess they were conflicting with eachother.

Options
a week ago

@woozle  im having ocie issues, when I tried to change PCIe setting in BIOS, my M.2 SSD didnt work.  restart kept kicking me to BIOS.  changed my PCIE settings back to AUTO and i booted up.

So I have a M.2 SSD,

then a GTX 1060 in the PCI16x 1 slot

and IM trying to use the PCIe _3 slot for my wifi adapter, and its not working

Options