Votes

Energie Overview Screen/Widget

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Aggregate/grouped energy usage/monitoring graphs. Please vote on the main thread.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Aggregate/grouped energy usage/monitoring graphs. Please vote on the main thread.
2024-07-21 10:38:42 - last edited 2024-07-25 02:40:34
Model: Tapo P115   Tapo P110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

It would be great if there was an overview in which you could immediately see the current consumption data of your appliances. Also as a widget.

Es wäre toll wenn es eine Übersicht gäbe in der man sofort die aktuellen Verbrauchsdaten seiner Geräte sehen kann. Gerne auch als Widget.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Energie Overview Screen/Widget
2024-07-24 03:23:08

@saarbtm 

The smart Plug's device page shows an overview of the energy monitor: Runtime, Energy used, and Current power of the appliance for Today and This month.

What does the second request mean? Do you want to see the consumption of the smart plug? For what purpose?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2024-07-24 05:44:34

@Wayne-TP as example. I want see with one click what all my devices has actualy for an consumtion. In my case i had many Plugs used for my fishpond (Pumps, Lamps, Sprinklers) and a little Solar installation. When i generates more power as i consume i want to enable on the same page more devices. 

Options
2024-07-25 02:40:15

@saarbtm 

In this case, you may join the discussion of this existing post. Aggregate/grouped energy usage/monitoring graphs

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 153

Replies: 3