Setting water usage when the mop tray is not attached?

2024-07-25 00:55:32
Model: Tapo RV20 Mop  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.3

I am in the process of creating custom presets. I can set values for Cleaning Times, Vacuum Power, and Water Level.

My question is about Water Level... If I do not have the mop tray attached/snapped in, is this Water Level value ignored? Or, is the water pump trying to pump water when the mop tray isn't even attached?

I wonder if I should be creating presets with Water Level:None so that I am not needlessly working the water pump.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Setting water usage when the mop tray is not attached?
2024-07-26 09:03:06

@123456781 

The mopping mode will be disabled when the mop cloth mount is removed. In this state, when you first enter the Robot Vacuum's page, you will receive a prompt informing you that the mop is not installed and the mopping mode has been exited. In this state, the robot vacuum will only perform vacuuming, and the water level will be set to 0.

When the mop is reinstalled, the mopping mode will be reactivated, and the water level will be restored to the preset level.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options