Smart Action Not Working

Smart Action Not Working
Smart Action Not Working
2024-08-05 15:15:10 - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo D230S1  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.16

Hi

I've set up Smart Automation so the camera is off when I'm at home and on when I am not based on location using geofencing. It worked for a couple of days two weeks ago and haven't worked since. I'm not sure what happened. Any advice please?

Many thanks.

Thanaset

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Smart Action Not Working-Solution
2024-08-07 09:16:41 - last edited a week ago

@thanaset 

Please check whether the relevant permission settings of Tapo App have been changed. How to turn on Precise Location for the Tapo App

Check whether the Geofencing is still enabled. (Tapo App ->Me -> Tapo Lab -> Geofencing.)

Try to edit the automation rule and re-add your phone as the trigger device. 

If the problem persists, please send me screenshots of your automation setup and App settings via PM, using a cloud drive link, for example.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Smart Action Not Working-Solution
2024-08-07 09:16:41 - last edited a week ago

@thanaset 

Please check whether the relevant permission settings of Tapo App have been changed. How to turn on Precise Location for the Tapo App

Check whether the Geofencing is still enabled. (Tapo App ->Me -> Tapo Lab -> Geofencing.)

Try to edit the automation rule and re-add your phone as the trigger device. 

If the problem persists, please send me screenshots of your automation setup and App settings via PM, using a cloud drive link, for example.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Smart Action Not Working
2024-08-08 07:03:55 - last edited 2024-08-08 07:04:14

@Wayne-TP I've sent you a PM. Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 153

Replies: 2

Related Articles