Doorbell Video Call Options For iOS Devices

Doorbell Video Call Options For iOS Devices

26 Reply
Re:Doorbell Video Call Options For iOS Devices
Sunday

@D66 

next problem is my wife can't turn it off as that isn't allowed on a shared device

Options
Monday

@Bloodygoodbloke 

Agree with this issue.

The update only partially solves the problems caused by the original change. 

How can we turn off this nonsense for shared users?

Options
Re:Doorbell Video Call Options For iOS Devices-Solution
Yesterday - last edited Yesterday

Hello everyone, in the latest iOS App version 3.7.103, doorbell video supports selecting notification type: Ring Call or Push Notification. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
Yesterday

@Wayne-TP 

Only works for Primary users. 

My wife is a shared user and when she goes into the doorbell setting to turn off the Ringing it givers her a No Permissions dialogue so she cannot turn it off on her phone. 

Options
Yesterday

@Bloodygoodbloke 

A shared device has limited functional permissions, and only the owner account can fully manage the device. 

More information about device's sharing feature: How to share my Tapo Smart Devices with family

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Yesterday
I understand this but for the video call rings every shared user when the main user can turn it off Surely this feature could be added to the backlog to enable the option for shared users. OR allow the primary user to assign permissions to other people (basic redundancy : 2 people admins just in case 1 isn't available)
Options