Reset multiple times and tried new battery still red flashing

2024-08-08 12:41:41 - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo C420S1  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.3.5

I have the Tapo420 and I brought up the battery for charge and once it was charged I replaced the battery as instructed and all I get now is a red flashing light.

i have tried resetting the machine and the hub around 60x and still nothing, the hub connect to the app perfectly but the camera does not want to connect to the hub and there is no way of connecting the camera any other way.

i have contacted customer services and I am still under warranty but they want me to get the camera to them by me purchasing the return label myself, I thought if it was their faulty cameras fault then they should send me a Jiffy bag but doesn't seem the case. I have indoor cameras from this company and I can tell you that they aren't great at all. Constantly need to reset them just a terrible experience.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Reset multiple times and tried new battery still red flashing-Solution
2024-08-09 06:38:05 - last edited a week ago

@Chris45 

Warranty policies and procedures vary from country to country. We recommend that you communicate and negotiate with the support team. Or you can consider exchanging the product with the retailer.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Reset multiple times and tried new battery still red flashing-Solution
2024-08-09 06:38:05 - last edited a week ago

@Chris45 

Warranty policies and procedures vary from country to country. We recommend that you communicate and negotiate with the support team. Or you can consider exchanging the product with the retailer.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 87

Replies: 1

Related Articles