L530E do not recognized After electricity interruption

2024-08-13 03:40:50 - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo L530E  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.9 240524 rel 144922

I have 7 bulbs regularly connected to my router Fritz box 7590 ax edition International. All works fine till the electricity goes away for some reason. Then when the electricity come back I have to reconnect all the bulbs because Tapo app say they are offline. This Is very tediouse.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:L530E do not recognized After electricity interruption-Solution
2024-08-14 01:43:17 - last edited a week ago

@Ckiikc_74 

Smart devices will actively try to reconnect to WiFi and the cloud after restarting (e.g. after a power outage.).

In the case of power outage recovery, if the router restarts slower than the smart devices, the smart device may fail to reconnect due to a lack of WiFi signal after a lengthy search. In this case, restarting the smart device or router may help restore the connection.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:L530E do not recognized After electricity interruption-Solution
2024-08-14 01:43:17 - last edited a week ago

@Ckiikc_74 

Smart devices will actively try to reconnect to WiFi and the cloud after restarting (e.g. after a power outage.).

In the case of power outage recovery, if the router restarts slower than the smart devices, the smart device may fail to reconnect due to a lack of WiFi signal after a lengthy search. In this case, restarting the smart device or router may help restore the connection.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 87

Replies: 1

Related Articles