Tapo Smart Light Bulbs

Tapo smart lighting brings a new lighting experience to your home. Not only can you quickly switch the lights through your mobile phone, but you can also switch lighting effects at will with one button, bringing you different experiences in different moods and environments.
Tapo Smart Light Bulbs

Tags

Label

I've recently set up a new router in my network and it appears to be blocking the WAN-out for my TP-Link devices. I can allow all traffic for WAN-out which will allow the connection again, but I'd rat
Device Connectivity
By rjwill10 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by rjwill10
1Helpful
87Views
2Replies
I own two L530 Series light bulbs (the app does not specify whether it's the E or B model). Both light bulbs are connected to my wifi network. Due to an unreliable ISP I often have internet losses whi
Device Connectivity
By bruhasdf · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
189Views
3Replies
I just received 8 of these new bulbs and am having a very difficult time keeping them responding via Apple Home or the Tapo App. They either react very slowly or will say "no response". I have mostly
Device ConnectivityMatter
By cwagz · Latest post 2024-02-28 12:08:28 by Wayne-TP
2Helpful
890Views
12Replies
Hi guys, I have 35 bulbs installed in my restaurant and most of them keep losing connection within 24 hours of restoring the connection. They are all connected through a DECO S7 AC1900 router set on r
Device Connectivity
By AmigosBistro · Latest post 2024-01-09 07:12:16 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
221Views
3Replies
I am trying to set up a new Tapo L530B smart bulb. I plugged it in, and it flashed 3 times. I opened the Tapo app, and added it as a device. I was prompted to connect to the light's wifi network, whic
InstallationDevice Connectivity
By itm60 · Latest post 2023-11-21 09:10:39 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
389Views
3Replies
ok I posted a while back and got more or less nowhere,I've a l920 strip light,it connects and setup fine trhough the mobile,works with alexa etc and then goes nuts,I could get a stable connection for
Device Connectivity
By Harleygjc · Latest post 2023-11-15 08:00:52 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
203Views
6Replies
yesterday we'd purchased 6x Tapo L530B bulbs, 5x of them were Hardware version 2.0 and 1 was 3.0. The 3.0 bulb has been having issues syncing, colours outright not working with alexa, the device faili
Smart ActionsAmazon AlexaInstallationDevice ConnectivityMismatched Hardware Faults
By PhoebeRP · Latest post 2023-10-27 06:05:56 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
183Views
1Replies