Smart Bulbs Acting Up - Delays and Unresponsive Issues

2024-08-15 09:50:52

I’ve been loving my TP-Link smart bulbs, but recently I’ve noticed something odd. When I try to control multiple bulbs at once, there’s either a delay, or some bulbs just don’t respond at all. It’s getting pretty frustrating because I want them to work smoothly together, especially when I’m setting up scenes or routines.

I’ve double-checked my Wi-Fi signal and even tried moving my router closer, but no luck. My setup is a bit unique since I’m also working with eFPGA, and I’m wondering if that might be causing some hiccups. Has anyone else run into similar issues?

Would love to hear any tips or tricks you guys have for getting these bulbs to cooperate better.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Smart Bulbs Acting Up - Delays and Unresponsive Issues
2024-08-16 07:52:22

@Eric12368 

Do you use the shortcut/automation or the group control feature? What Tapo smart bulbs do you have?

Please share your configuration here and tell us how it usually performs. For instance, what's the typical delay for a particular rule, and which devices often have issues with delays or responding to controls?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 109

Replies: 1

Related Articles