Kasa Termostat connect to tapo app

3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: KE100 KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi! My question is why I can't connect the Kasa smart thermostat to the tapo app. Because I can't connect tapo sensors this way either! Why is this, please answer! This is important to me!

Options
12 Reply
Re:Kasa Termostat connect to tapo app
3 weeks ago

@Zenoxi 

KE100 is not supported by the Tapo app.

To use the tapo temperature&humidity sensor with KE100, you can add the sensor to KH100 on its device page ->Connected Devices ->Add a Device.

More details on Frequently Asked Questions about KE100 KIT -- Q21: Can KE100 work with external temperature sensors?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@Wayne-TP 

That is not correct. Because Kasa KE100 ist fully supported in current Tapo App 3.6.116 Release version (not Beta) via Google Play Store.

I can add KE100 to my H100 Hub (no need for KH100) in Tapo App without any problems.

If you have no option to add another KE100 or your previously added KE100 disappears in the Tapo app, contact TP technical Support Team. They are aware of this issue.

This behavior is account related. TP Link have to made some special adjusments to your account.

After this you should able to add and manage your KE100 valves again in the Tapo app.

This worked for me and many others with this issue.

Options
2 weeks ago

@Jebeyer But I'm a Hungarian user, so you have to translate the image, but Tapo says it's not compatible

Options
2 weeks ago

@Zenoxi 

all screenshots taken from actual Tapo App v 3.6.116

Options
2 weeks ago

@Jebeyer  It doesn't indicate the Kasa thermostat! Maybe they don't show up for me because it can't be used in Hungary yet, because the Tapo app knows where I am! However, I also have version V 3.6.116Tapo app have I

Options
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@Zenoxi

Thats what I wrote before: Account and/or Country (Region) related issue, not an Tapo App issue.

Options
2 weeks ago

@Jebeyer Ok I understand and thank you!   And if I may ask, is it possible to know when it will be available in my country or can I do something to make it available in my country as soon as possible?

Options
2 weeks ago

@Zenoxi 

Disclaimer:

I'm not an TP Link employee nor working for TP Link.

I'm also only a simple costumer.

So I can't answer your question.

Please contact your local TP Link Support Team.

Thx.

Options
2 weeks ago

@Jebeyer Of course I understand, thank you.   And 1 more question, where can I contact the local tp-link customer service?

Options
2 weeks ago

@Zenoxi 

You can contact Support also in Tapo App:

Me>Help& Feedback>Others>Feedback

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 320

Replies: 12

Related Articles