Kasa Smart Thermostat

Set a perfect and cozy temperature in your room easily and precisely with Kasa Smart Thermostat Valve. Start asking, exchanging ideas or sharing your experience about Kasa Thermostat Radiator Valve here.
Kasa Smart Thermostat

Tags

Label

Hi, I am trying now for several months with my KE100 and sometimes it simply runs into a weird bug, it claims to be off but the heater is fully heating and also in reporting it seems to be "on" per le
Temperature Calibration
By Paddo · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
2Helpful
359Views
8Replies
Does anyone else notice these radiator valves are a bit useless with the Tapo Smart Temperature & Humidity Monitor? I have readings up to 2 or 3 degrees hotter than the actual room temps, they turn of
Temperature Calibration
By Johnpigg · Latest post 2024-03-06 06:14:49 by Johnpigg
0Helpful
228Views
2Replies
Hello Folks, I installed 4 KE100 thermostats yesterday and connected them to the Smart Hub, all seem to be working ok except 1, for some reaon it is reporting a temperature of 29 degrees and will not
Temperature Calibration
By mikejhathaway · Latest post 2024-01-17 11:23:14 by mikejhathaway
6Helpful
293Views
7Replies
I've realized a strange behavior on KE100. I saw that the heating symbol was shown on the thermostat and in the Kasa app's report page as well. But there is no hot water flowing inside the radiator. S
Temperature Calibration
By reis3k · Latest post 2024-01-12 07:18:55 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
405Views
6Replies
I bought three KE100 radiator thermostats and the corresponding hub. I have installed two of the thermostats in the living room, and they are working fine. Unfortunately, the thermostat in the bedroom
Temperature CalibrationSmart Control/Schedule
By Harald81 · Latest post 2024-01-09 02:52:47 by Harald81
1Helpful
465Views
8Replies
Hi, I bought a set of smart radiator controls a couple of days ago, installed them fine and they were working with no problems. I set routines for each of them and they controlled the temperature as i
Smart Control/ScheduleTemperature Calibration
By MikeLeeds · Latest post 2023-12-06 10:11:05 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
310Views
1Replies