mains transformer

mains transformer
mains transformer
неделю назад - last edited неделю назад
Model: Tapo D130  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

HI all,

I am buying a tapo d130 wired doorbell but having problems trying to find a suitable plug in transformer that requires 8-24v ac 10va.

there are plenty of suitable transformers on the market but basically require you to fit into your consumer unit and didnt want to do that if possible.

My question is that is there a suitable plug in transformer to power the doorbell like you see for many other doorbell manufactures.

Thankyou 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re: mains transformer -Solution

@Howie1 

We don't have such accessory for sale so far. As long as the specifications meet the requirements, high quality transformers from any reputable brand can be used.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re: mains transformer -Solution

@Howie1 

We don't have such accessory for sale so far. As long as the specifications meet the requirements, high quality transformers from any reputable brand can be used.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re: mains transformer
неделю назад
Hi, thanks for reply. If you dont have the transformer for sale can you recommend any compatible one thats on the market that would be ok to use?
Options
Re: mains transformer
неделю назад

@Howie1 

We do not have such information available. From my understanding, a transformer is a standard component, and as long as the specifications meet the requirements, high quality transformers from any reputable brand can be used.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 66

Replies: 3

Related Articles