Mounting a c425 with a201 solar panel

2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Tags: #Solar panel

I recently bought a C425 magnet wireless camera and then I bought a A201 solar panel. I did not buy the kit but the two product separately. If I look at the instrauction on how to install the two product together, I see that there's should be a camera bracket which should be mounted into the solar panel base and then the camera bracket would allow to connect the C425. Problem is that this camera bracket is missing in both boxes and there is no way to install the C425 into the same solar panel base. Thus now I was forced to install the two separately, and the c425 with his magnetic base, which is not optimal for me. So question is: where can I find the camera bracket? 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Mounting a c425 with a201 solar panel-Solution
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@Zeddicus 

Upon checking, the camera bracket is not included in Tapo A201. Tapo C425 is compatible with the standard wall mount bracket with a 1/4"-20UNC Threads bracket stud. You may search and buy one online.

The camera does not need to be installed on the solar panel bracket. You can adjust the installation position based on the actual needs. The camera can also be installed using the magnetic base.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Mounting a c425 with a201 solar panel-Solution
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@Zeddicus 

Upon checking, the camera bracket is not included in Tapo A201. Tapo C425 is compatible with the standard wall mount bracket with a 1/4"-20UNC Threads bracket stud. You may search and buy one online.

The camera does not need to be installed on the solar panel bracket. You can adjust the installation position based on the actual needs. The camera can also be installed using the magnetic base.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 127

Replies: 1

Tags

Solar panel
Related Articles