DECO X50 DSL INTERNET CONNECTION LOSING PROBLEM

Wednesday
Model: Deco X50-DSL  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.04

Internet connection suddenly is losing by Deco x50 dsl. It is not about the provider. There are so many complaint about this issue. You are doing nothing. It is totally about deco x50 dsl. There should be firmware update immediately. There should be schedule reboot feature at least. 

OR ı wiii refund my modem under warranty. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:DECO X50 DSL INTERNET CONNECTION LOSING PROBLEM
Thursday - last edited Thursday

@arda_alc 

Hi,

The issue that internet suddenly stops can be caused by multiple factors and is not always due to the Deco system.

For your case, please check if the Deco can properly obtain a WAN IP: More>Internet configuration. If it gets WAN IP normally, please change DNS to google DNS.

And you can also manually reboot the unit and check if internet comes back.

If it is urgent, you can also directly contact local technical support for assistance to help locate and solve the issue.

Deco X50-DSL does not support Reboot Schedule function at present, I will record your suggestions and will forward to development team for evaluation. Please keep an eye to our official webpage for updates.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Thursday

@arda_alc is there not one? On my X50-5G there is a "reboot schedule" under More->System.

Options
Thursday

@Allthe 

No unfortunately...

Options