Activation of movement/sound detection from the IOS app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-09-09 19:07:41
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

At the moment the only way to activate/deactivate the sound and motion detection is to log into the local control panel of the camera. This is only possible if I on the local LAN and I have access to a PC.

I have 2 cameras installed in two different buildings and I want to be able to activate/deactivate the notification when I am away using the IOS app. Are you planning to bring this feature? In addition are you planning to introduce IOS notifications when a movement or sound is detected?

These features will make your product really compelling.

Thanks.
Options
5 Reply
Re:Activation of movement/sound detection from the IOS app
2015-09-10 14:51:44
As I know, motion detection will be added in next new App version, but sound detection won't.
Options
2016-02-15 23:19:35
Please, let be possible to activate/deactivate motion/sound detection from within mobile App
Options
2016-11-02 04:51:32
Hi, didnt know there was a thread about this issue, so I made a new one.
But I can and will definitly support the wanted option. The sooner the better.
Options
2016-11-09 03:22:30
I really like this game, but how do I turn down or turn off the sound? I would also like to know if it is possible to play this game in a window. Thanks everyone
Options
2016-11-10 08:01:09
I really like this game, but how do I turn down or turn off the sound? I would also like to know if it is possible to play this game in a window. Thanks everyone
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 821

Replies: 5