Login failed. Please check your account information. NC220

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-02-05 04:39:05
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I bought 2 NC220 and installed fine applying Firmware version 151125.
I changed the IP address to static, changed the port number, changed the user info, and added the port forwarding to my router.
I have the been using the two cameras viewing over an non TP-Link app fine for at least 3 weeks.

One day I could not access the cameras has when I was on the LAN, I tried to access the cameras via the web interface.
I got the error "Login failed. Please check your account information." I got the same error using either of the two user accounts created.

I reset one camera, logged in and then updated the firmware to 160108a. I changed the details as previous, was unable to access the camera through the app, and then eventually unable to access through the Web interface again, with the same message.

Can any help me with this, as NO changes were made before this error started, and now they are useless.

Thanks in advance.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Login failed. Please check your account information. NC220
2016-05-05 14:20:14
it's complex, maybe shouldn't change the account
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 544

Replies: 1