Oops, no camera found.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Oops, no camera found.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Oops, no camera found.
Oops, no camera found.
2016-02-26 04:18:42
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I am trying to set up my new NC200. I have it in my hall plugged into TP- link homplugs. The green is solid pretty quickly so I believe the network is fine.Whenever I open the app
on my phone and try to find the camera I get the error meassge 'Oops, no camera found' I have tried pairing after pressing the rest button but it still doesnt work. I have seen new firmware
available but I'm not sure which one to download. Says V1 on the back of the camera but thats about it, there is two versions a and b on the tp link website?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Bobby
Options
4 Reply
Same issue
2017-08-13 03:06:46
Hi, Did you gind a solution for this issue? because I've the same with NC 220
Options
Re:Oops, no camera found.
2017-08-14 00:06:16
Hi, cant actually remember now? pretty sure i downloaded the new firmware though, works fine anyway.
Options
2017-08-14 09:42:20
Hi Booby, you can also upgrade the firmware of your NC220.
Make sure the camera is plugged to the router with an Ethernet cable when configuring.
The corresponding Lan light on the router should be on, otherwise the router doesn't recognize the camera,so the camera can't be found.
The light on the camera should be green solid, which is normal.
Options
2017-10-05 16:02:24

Shield101 wrote

Hi Booby, you can also upgrade the firmware of your NC220.
Make sure the camera is plugged to the router with an Ethernet cable when configuring.
The corresponding Lan light on the router should be on, otherwise the router doesn't recognize the camera,so the camera can't be found.
The light on the camera should be green solid, which is normal.

Yes, i agree with you, Booby should upgrade the firmware of you NCC200. Because it help you
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 560

Replies: 4

Related Articles