Motion detection overload

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-04-29 12:24:03
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I tried the motion detection function on my NC200 today and I don't think it worked as it should have. I tested it at first with the sensitivity set to Medium and it didn't trigger when I walked past the camera, so I set it to "High" and went out. I was gone for 4 hours and 45 minutes (285 minutes) and in that time it sent me 270 emails each with 5 photos. A few of these were of me leaving and returning but the rest were pictures of an empty room. It sent me almost one email every minute while I was out, but for no apparent reason. Is there another setting that I've missed? On "medium" sensitivity it doesn't see me walking past, and on "High" it sends emails one after the other., There is a pendulum clock in the field of view but it is excluded from the detection area.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Motion detection overload
2016-05-05 10:41:14
Yes, maybe it showed be adjustable
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 526

Replies: 1