How do NC200 Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How do NC200 Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
How do NC200 Internet
How do NC200 Internet
2016-06-08 23:14:46
Model : NC200

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 2.1.7.160315a

ISP : ISP: CableHogar - Domain: NoIP.com/NoIp.info

Hello, I consulted because I have a TP-Link NC200 camera and a no-ip account with a domain. My problem is not how to access it from my smartphone or laptop from the browser when I'm outside my house?
Options
4 Reply
Re:How do NC200 Internet
2016-07-01 16:16:46
Hi, Since a few month I have an NC200 aswell. Connecting this device to my home network is no problem.
But out site is not getting to work! Any help from TPlink is not available.
I updated the cloud camera to the latest version 2.1.7
I registerd a cloud account,but ofcourse tis is still empty; no cameras registerd.
When I try to register, I every time get the message: "no internet connection"
I checked my router, and this is correct, the IP port is open, al other systems have acces tot internet.
The "register->setup->add camera->done" on th web site is not working at all.

So I'm finaly thinking that it is not possible to add my TPlink Camera to a TPLink cloud !!!!
To me it seems to be disapeared and TPLink stopped with this application.

Only doing thing with a smartphone seems an option, but this is NOT what I want!
Options
2016-07-01 16:18:12

Hi, Since a few month I have an NC200 aswell. Connecting this device to my home network is no problem.
But out site is not getting to work! Any help from TPlink is not available.
I updated the cloud camera to the latest version 2.1.7
I registerd a cloud account,but ofcourse tis is still empty; no cameras registerd.
When I try to register, I every time get the message: "no internet connection"
I checked my router, and this is correct, the IP port is open, al other systems have acces tot internet.
The "register->setup->add camera->done" on th web site is not working at all.

So I'm finaly thinking that it is not possible to add my TPlink Camera to a TPLink cloud !!!!
To me it seems to be disapeared and TPLink stopped with this application.

Only doing thing with a smartphone seems an option, but this is NOT what I want!

Options
2016-07-02 22:20:29
Hi MVerm,
Did you work in the right order? That means: FIRST you make sure that the router in your home network has a fixed outlet through the ISP-modem (which one do you have?). Make sure the fixed adress is outside the modem's dynamic range.
Second is to open a port for the camera on your router with a fixed adress and fill in the right options. The Touch5 was very helpfull with that.
Only then you can connect, adress and register your camera.
I know, because it took me 4 weeks to get the right answers.
bram
Options
2016-07-02 22:26:15

omikron87 wrote

Model : NC200

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 2.1.7.160315a

ISP : ISP: CableHogar - Domain: NoIP.com/NoIp.info

Hello, I consulted because I have a TP-Link NC200 camera and a no-ip account with a domain. My problem is not how to access it from my smartphone or laptop from the browser when I'm outside my house?

Hello,
is your problem to access it or NOT to access it?
To get an outside connexion you should first register it at tplink.com and get a cloud connexion from them.
bram
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 682

Replies: 4

Related Articles