Upgrade & Set up email notification

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-11 09:58:47
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have tried to add a NC200 camera but it requires to upgrade the software on iPhone. I have gone to app store for upgrade but the tp camera application did not require for any upgrade. How could I upgrade the tp camera application on iPhone so that i could add more cameras? Also, how to set up the email notification for any motion? Thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:Upgrade & Set up email notification
2016-12-11 15:44:33
Hello, Hawaii

Statement:
Dear Customer,
We updated our cloud server on December 4th to improve the performance of our cloud service.
However, our new iOS APP had not been certified and released by APP Store until December 7th. As a result, some of iPhone users are likely to encounter the problem below during December 4th to 7th.
1. Old iOS APP cannot detect the camera in the process of register.
2. The camera shows offline on the old iOS APP.
To solve these problems, just upgrade your iOS APP to the latest version v2.0.6.
Sorry for any inconvenience brought to you, please do not hesitate to contact us for any question: support@tp-link.com.

What version have of IOS ?
Have and Android for Setup? or a PC?
( In Windows, Setup with http://www.tp-link.com/en/download/NC200.html#Management_Utility )

:)
Options
Re:Upgrade & Set up email notification
2017-01-09 20:24:22
Thanks 1Ce I was also facing the same problem thank's a lot for your helpful answers really made my day.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 713

Replies: 2

Related Articles