Motion Detection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Motion Detection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Motion Detection
Motion Detection
2016-12-20 06:54:56
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello!

I've recently bought a NC 200 and I'm really satisfied with it. It's working all right, great wi-fi connection and all. Althought, I just miss one thing: Why it's necessary to open the web browser on a computer to enable/disable the motion detection?
I understand I need to click the areas I want the camera to detect the motion, but If I wanna turn this option on/of, I need to use the computer. Why isn't in the app a "switch" to do it? If I can turn off the camera led by app, why not the motion detection?
I strongly suggest an app update including this option, or I will need to keep unplugging the camera of the socket wall every time I have to pass in front of it (or delete the flooding of e-mails in my email box).

Thank you for listening.

My best regards.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Motion Detection
2016-12-20 11:15:46
NC450 and NC210 have the cloud nitification of motion detection, which can be control and scheduled by phone. Our NC200 use smtp serve to send this email, don't support APP control.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 477

Replies: 1

Related Articles