NC230 Motion detected recording

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-04-05 21:23:12
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, I have the NC230 and am wondering how to set up the NC230 to detect motion and record locally? I do not have a FTP site, I am away all day and want any motion to record to a video clip, an alert on my phone or via email seems to be the only option, How do I set it to record the video file to my pc so that it can be viewed later? As I note that you can not upload to the cloud.
Thanks
Options
1 Reply
Not possible
2017-04-06 09:13:00

markinhfx wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, I have the NC230 and am wondering how to set up the NC230 to detect motion and record locally? I do not have a FTP site, I am away all day and want any motion to record to a video clip, an alert on my phone or via email seems to be the only option, How do I set it to record the video file to my pc so that it can be viewed later? As I note that you can not upload to the cloud.
Thanks
..........i could not find a way to do that but the Panasonic version has a hub with recording as does the Netgear Arlo.......so i have retired the Tplink camera .The browser plug in no longer works & to get a live view locally i needed to log in with the password converted in Base64 !!!!! .....
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 603

Replies: 1

Related Articles