Smart bulb won't flash on confugation

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-06 23:38:14
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Despite trying the reset and factory reset my bulb won't flash on configuration
Options
3 Reply
Re:Smart bulb won't flash on confugation
2017-06-17 06:31:01
Hi, did you ever get an answer to this? I have the same problem.
Options
2017-06-18 01:23:52
I haven't tried it, but it's my understanding that the bulb will not reset/blink if it's already in the reset state. In general I find them pretty easy to reset (they're not as finicky as many other vendor bulbs). I'd follow the reset procedure, then look to see if it's broadcasting it's wifi AP signal. If not, it's probably best to return/replace it.
Options
2017-06-21 08:58:03
Hi Geoff_s

Please the try the following on off sequence to reset the bulb(turn on and off to fast will make the reset failed)

turn switch on for 1 sec --> turn switch off for 2 sec --> turn switch on for 1 sec --> turn switch off for 2 sec --> turn switch on for 1 sec --> turn switch off for 2 sec --> turn switch on for 1 sec --> turn switch off for 2 sec --> turn switch on for 1 sec --> turn switch off for 2 sec --> turn on swicth and bulb will flash three times

Thanks
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3677

Replies: 3