NC220 with another iOS IP Cam Viewer App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-21 05:33:36
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Purchased the NC220 IP Camara and it works fine with the TP Camera App from the iTunes App Store. I do however have a number of other Foscam IP Cams and would like to view the NC220 on another app to have all in one place. I have linked all cameras to my DYN DNS account, set a static IP on the camera and also port forwarded the cameras port on my router. Problem is that it's not working. I am using "IP Camera Viewer". I can access the camera remotely with the original TP Camera app and also using the browser. Ports are open too. It also works locally using the physical IP address. Anyone any idea how to fix this. I don't want to be switching between apps to view the TP Camera remotely.
Options
2 Reply
Same problem
2017-08-15 02:18:49
Hi! I have the exact same problem, only for the Android version of IP Cam Viewer. In the app, it says I must enable Upnp in camera's settings, but I cannot find such setting. I'm pretty sure my camera did have this setting earlier, as it worked fine until I upgraded the camera's firmware. Please let me know if you find a way to fix this issue.
Options
Re:NC220 with another iOS IP Cam Viewer App
2017-08-15 16:50:16
The NC220 use port 8080 and 80. Did you guys open the right ports for the camera?
You may check the ports forwarding using Lan IP:8080 internally and wan IP:8080 to access to the camera externally.
If you can access the camera with WAN IP:8080 externally, the port forwarding should be fine.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 757

Replies: 2