Tapo Cloud Storage to Personal (Onedrive or Google Drive Storage)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-23 18:26:40
Model: Tapo C100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1

Transfer of vedio recordings from Tapo Cloud Storage to Personal (Onedrive or Google Drive Storage) cloud storage

or

Transfer of vedio recordings from Local  SDCARD Storage to Personal (Onedrive or Google Drive Storage) cloud storage

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo Cloud Storage to Personal (Onedrive or Google Drive Storage)
2022-08-16 11:27:38 - last edited 2022-08-20 13:15:30

I, too, have heard of Tapo and know that it allows you to store recordings of all events and view them wherever and whenever you want through the Tapo app. Recorded videos are stored in the cloud for 30 days, even if the camera is already turned off. When a person is detected, notifications are sent instantly to your phone with a snapshot, so you can immediately examine the corresponding video clip and stay informed. My sister uses this storage regularly. I, on the other hand, am used to another storage facility. First of all, it is easily accessible thanks to https://fastupload.io/en . Secondly, there is no storage limit, and in addition to that, you can send any file very quickly.

Options

Information

Helpful: 9

Views: 12241

Replies: 1

Related Articles