changing info in tapo network after changing router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-09 08:33:06 - last edited 2023-09-11 07:50:26
Tags: #Installation

After switching to a new network with a new router address I have set up my tapo devices quite easily apart from the light bulbs when i try to set them up and connect to tapo link in wi fi settings it has old router address so says can not connect to network and ive tried to manually change to new settings on the app but it wont save it so stuck with old router info so therefore can not connect light bulbs any ideas?   Thank you. p.s.  have followed instructions for resetting bulbs light flickers when it should its def the wifi settings that it is stopping it connecting because it wont change to new router have turned off electric have reset router have reset network setting on iphone it just stays at old router settings tried everything so how do I solve this please -  thank you.  Do not have model number its a tapo light bulb

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 586

Replies: 0

Tags

Installation
Related Articles