STNLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
By t-monk 2020-07-08 14:24:24

[Feature Request] Allow ssh configuration

I understand that ssh has only been made available on port 22 for use with the Deco app. However, this is extremely limiting and frustrating as now I'm unable to use ssh for anything whilst connected
By richpriest 2021-03-31 09:02:53

Feature Request - Guest Network separate DHCP/DNS settings

Hi @TP_LINK, I've had rock solid performance so far, and do like the Deco Labs options (although the Wifi Interference check results show 'low' then say underneath that there is significant interferen
By TP-Link 2022-02-09 10:53:18

Web UI Configuration

The initial plan of the Deco Whole Mesh system is to configure via Deco APP as we hope to provide a super-easy installation and non-high tech required experience. Due to this commitment, Deco APP allo
By TP-Link 2021-08-20 02:35:22

WAN/LAN auto-sensing

Background: There is a typical network topology: Some users might notice that, once the internet service fails, they are no longer able to access the NAS server from the local network. The cause of th
By TP-Link 2021-09-15 05:45:31

Manual Signal Source Selection on Deco

Background: Some users might notice that all satellite Deco units are connected to the main Deco, instead of the nearest satellite Deco. Typical Layout: Why does the satellite Deco still keep selectin
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
By SargesX 2019-08-16 08:38:17

Support for DNS Over TLS & Over HTTPS

Good day! Suggestion, add DNS Over TLS & Over HTTPS support to the firmware. What are the options to enable DNS Over TLS & Over HTTPS at the device level?