STNLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By mandraeke Sunday

Tapo C320WS antenna directional or omnidirectional?

Does it matter how the antenna are positioned? for instance does it make any difference if they are both in the same direction or different directions, or pointed at the router? Thanks
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By BobTelfer 2024-04-10 11:46:01

Tp-Link Axe 75 and Quest3

Hi all, I recently purchased a TP-Link Axe75 so I could stream PC games to my Quest3 via Virtual Desktop. While I can achieve a 2401 Mbps connection, it's very unstable. Anytime i turn away from the r
By Rignus 2024-04-12 16:29:44

Privacy zones C325WB

I defines some privacy zones on my C325WB camera. The camera picture where I define the privacy zone is wider thah the camera shows on LiveView. The Live View seems to be zoomed in. This cause problem
By dmerdan 2024-01-28 13:25:57

Tapo C500, C310 ... micro SD card issues

Hello eveyone, first of all I would like to say, Tapo series cameras, despite being used as amature products, they are very well build, the overall product look and feel of used materials is very good
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
By STN 2024-04-07 13:56:25

Isn't it time to introduce ZeroTier support?

Isn't it time to introduce ZeroTier support? This technology is becoming very popular. It is already supported in routers ASUS, Keenetic, Cudy and so on
By JF72 2024-04-04 09:46:23

Announce development

Development suggestion...how about an announcement when cams are power switched on/off...? If there are several users, it would be nice to get a message if someone switches them on or off, to be updat