Jeesoon1LV3Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2024-06-29 04:42:28
Prevent AP from connecting to other AP (mesh)
Hi, I would like to know if there is a settings to prevent access point in Omada from connecting via other AP as mesh. I have this setup. Room A with Switch A and Access Point A Room B with Switch B...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-06-19 02:45:29
Re:[HELP] Multiple Network & VLAN with ACL - Unidirectional
@Hank21 Hello, If i try to avoid using the IP group+port, would it work? Im sorry but i cannot merge it. And would it possible to be a future update ?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-06-17 06:06:45
[HELP] Multiple Network & VLAN with ACL - Unidirectional
I have a multi VLAN network and i want to create a ACL to separate traffic, permit and deny the access of each vlans, and create a limited access. The basic lan network. name vlan subnet lan 1...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-03-30 06:03:58
Re:VPN Failover
@DaveBos I just did this but it is not working for me due to this problem "ikev1 is available only when the vpn policy is applied to a single Remote Subnet and a single Local Network" But here are...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2024-03-01 06:14:21
Requesting a UI changes in gateway/switch
Can we request an additional icon and / or color for ports? Currently the gateway/switch in Omada controller does show for LAN and Uplink. Ex. for Gateway for Switch Can we get an icon for much...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-08-07 00:44:20
Re:One-to-One NAT port forwarding
@Clive_A Well, if you would just read my initial post slowly maybe you can also notice that i already did it, and i am facing a problem regarding accessing it outside of the network, that is why i am...
0HELPFULS