datscharfLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2021-09-15 11:41:47
Re:Some of the Tapo C200 Cameras Keep Disconnecting from Home Wifi and appears to be Offline
@Solla-topee I haven't received any emails from your technician yet? This is by far the most unstable product I have ever tried and it goes in the bin now (return period is unfortunately over). I...
1HELPFULS
2021-08-31 10:45:12
Re:Some of the Tapo C200 Cameras Keep Disconnecting from Home Wifi and appears to be Offline
@datscharf After a reboot of my ASUS router the camera came back online and is now able reconnect on every reboot of the camera afterwards.
0HELPFULS
2021-08-30 08:26:42
@datscharf It has been running stable since last night. With some dropouts in video-frames and taking a long time to respond when accessing it from the app, but all-in-all acceptable. But this...
0HELPFULS
2021-08-29 16:16:37
@Solla-topee Hi there, Edited: After a reboot of my ASUS router the connection with the camera seems to be stable and the camera came back online. I have lowered the resolution to 720p for testing,...
2HELPFULS