Empire80LV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 1
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-12-11 10:26:31
Router
hi , when i configure the router in pppoe it tells me username and password i put those of my isp and it works, but even if i try to enter username and password at random the same works, how come...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-12-10 22:38:10
Re:Router
hi kevin, when i configure the router in pppoe it tells me username and password i put those of my isp and it works, but even if i try to enter username and password at random the same works, how...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-11-16 18:46:00
hi, I wanted to know when I configure a port forwarding the firewall makes sense to be Deactivated or it is better to stay active, I know what the firewall is pk I had thought if port forwarding has...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-11-12 07:01:34
thanks for the answer, so if I make the dhcp ip reservation and I have port forwarding the ip must always be inside the dhcp pool, instead if I put static ip from the device and no from the dhcp...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-11-11 08:21:41
@Kevin_Z this was my question ie if you use a port forwarding ip address that I assign to the device in the local network by reserving the ip addresses, does the ip have to be outside the pool or...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-11-11 08:18:47
@Kevin_Z i know how to set it up, but i also wanted to know when configuring port forwarding and i assign ip in dhcp, i wanted to know if i always put in the pool of ip addresses or outside even when...
0HELPFULS