Floriano42LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hubs
Thursday
Re:Can't buy a TAPO D230S1 without buying a hub?
Hello Wayne and thanks for replying so quickly. Upon further digging i realize why the hub that comes with the doorbell is needed. However, for the sake of not ending up with 10 hubs in a home, maybe...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
Wednesday
Re:Automation rule based on temperature should allow decimals for degrees
It really seems nobody's giving a f**k about this community which i can't imagine is as big as some other names in the industry. Keep it up guys and your end will come shortly.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hubs
Wednesday
Can't buy a TAPO D230S1 without buying a hub?
Hello Tapo world. This is purely astonishing.. i am searching to purchase a doorbell model TAPO D230S1 and i can see it contains a hub in the package and there's no other way to get it without one....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-04-08 18:30:58
@aroedl I think the troll here it's you :) I don't know what model are you talking about but my temperature sensor displays it with a decimal and yes, since it allows rules to be set based on the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-04-08 09:06:46
I don't know how many replies a topic like would need for the suggestion i made to be considered but this really seems like a stupid little problem that shouldn't cause a whole lot of work and allow...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-12-14 08:39:44
Automation rule based on temperature should allow decimals for degrees
The creation of automation rules based on temperature should allow the use of a decimal value since the sensor displays temperature with a decimal point. There is no reason not to used that in the...
11HELPFULS