CijLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2023-07-25 22:14:28
Re:Again issues with omada controller and devices - router disconnected and will not come back
Now the router is again offline or broken after removing ACL switch rules and add instead of that ACL gateway rules. Everythink looks good and after one hour the reouter is down and the controller is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-07-25 09:45:49
Re:Again issues with omada controller and devices - router disconnected and will not come back
About the sugestion, I think for your software depratment this is not a big deal to add a restart button on the router and switch GUI. This would be help a lot of people with the same issue.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-07-25 09:32:10
@Tedd404 Hope this is a joke? Then I can testify and demand that you develop your products and software in such a way that they can be used in business without hesitation and without having 100...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-07-25 06:59:30
@Tedd404 yesterday I had to drive a total of 260 kilometers to disconnect the router from the power once and plug it back in. You can imagine that I have no great joy with it. That something can...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-07-24 19:24:46
Again issues with omada controller and devices - router disconnected and will not come back
Hello, we have again issues with the controller, this time it is the router which shows as disconnected from the controller. We have changed one setting for a wired lan network setting (subnet with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-05-22 09:14:51
Re:Again changing functionality in Omada Controller and new ER8411
This means for me now we can not secure on this way the network and the doors are open for all networks? Any other solution how to secure and split the networks?
0HELPFULS