MahishTanzonLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2023-02-02 11:59:16
Kasa cameras on their Google Nest Hub
Recently set up our Google Nest Hub (not a hub max, fyi) and I am researching what indoor cameras are compatible. I’ve seen a lot of overall positive feedback Wyze cameras, but not when it comes to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
2023-01-16 05:59:13
Re:Tapo P100 Action triggered by connecrting device to WiFi
I recently sae a tp link smart plug P100 on sale and bought it to try it out. For my disappointment, the only ways to control is seem to be Google Assistant, Alexa and Tapo app. My main goal was to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Switches
2023-01-16 04:05:35
remote wall mounted switch
I have a Tapo smart plug which powers some lamps in our living room. Currently they're turned on and off by the phone app. I want to put a switch on the wall to be able to turn them on and off like a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2023-01-13 09:28:49
Re:Kasa HS100 smart plug not configuring
Why would it connect to another router but not mine? When I decide to try a tplink device I just have trouble with them.. This is probably the last tplink brand device that I buy.. I also updated the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
2023-01-04 05:54:13
Are there any plans to add Matter support to current models?
Are there any plans to update the firmware of current devices (such as the P100 and P110) to include support for the Matter protocol, or will this feature only be available on new models with an "M"...
1HELPFULS