DannyRSLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-11-11 14:25:00
Re:Archer AX73 Bootloop issue since firmware update - possibly my range extender ?
@Sunshine I just wanted to pick this threat up again. So today we had a minor power cut. It lasted about 60seconds, after this the router had become unstable again. Initially it went into a boot...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-16 07:49:47
Re:Archer AX73 Bootloop issue since firmware update - possibly my range extender ?
@Sunshine Morning all - so, the good news, the router has been running for 72 hours now with no issues, so it does look like the beta firmware has resolved the problem between the Archer and the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-13 07:23:13
@Sunshine just a minor update - i have just loaded the beta firmware that the tech guys have sent me so i will see how it goes over the course of the next day or so.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-10-11 08:45:51
@Sunshine Morning - i will try the beta firmware over the next few days when i am back home and update this post with the outcome
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-09-28 10:01:23
@Sunshine morning all - sorry for the inactivity on here, Ive been busy with work, just a quick update, all has remained stable with my router since going back to the older firmware, I have just had...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-09-24 16:28:50
@dogshome its an odd one isnt it, but something is defiantly not right with the latest firmware release, mine has been working great again on the old firmware so I am happy to sit tight until TP-Link...
1HELPFULS