SteveQILV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Stories/ Tapo Smart Light Bulbs
2024-03-24 17:16:16
Re:【Trial】Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation
Hi @ThomasZ I've said it before, on this thread and others, that Webhooks are the obvious way to do this. These are the gateway to all other connected devices and ecosystems, and Tapo should have a...
0HELPFULS
2024-02-24 15:56:25
Re:【Trial】Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation
Hi @ThomasZ The way that the Tapo app allows you to group lightbulbs would be perfect for sensors also. You can refer to the group to set the on/off state, along with colours and dimming - essential...
0HELPFULS
2024-01-09 19:54:39
Re:[Early Access] Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation
HI @jm_carmona Totally agree that more Tapo devices should be able to fire IFTTT events, having to turn a switch on and off to be able to trigger an action is madness! Button pressed and Sensor...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-01-02 16:40:22
RE:Support IFTTT Integration for S200B Button Presses
Simply needs to have "Call URL" as one of the possible actions on an event in the Tapo app.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-01-02 16:39:27
Re:Support IFTTT Integration for S200B Button Presses
Hi @sphynxcats Just to add a +1 to this suggestion. I purchased a number of these buttons to carry out various tasks, including working with home entertainment, and they are practically useless to me...
0HELPFULS
2023-12-08 12:19:43
Re:[Early Access] Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation
Hi Wayne, What I would really like to see in the Tapo ecosystem is the ability to call a webhook from a trigger within the Tapo app. I purchased the buttons with a view to control home entertainment...
0HELPFULS